Touring & Leisure
It shall study and co-ordinate all activities aimed at creating special services for motorcycle-riding tourists and developing road-based motorcycling as a legitimate means of recreation and transport.
It shall direct the Tourist Gatherings organised under the banner of the FIM and draw up the rules applicable to them.
It shall direct certain international championships specifically formulated to involve touring riders.
It shall co-ordinate non-competition activities involving historical motorcycles in co-operation with national and international bodies active in this field.
It shall establish close co-operation with the other extra-sporting Commissions.
It shall advise the CdD on all steps which should be taken in such matters.
Click on the place for details
- 2021 FIM Code for Touristic Gatherings
- Request for an Award (FIM – Motocamp) 2021 “Meritum” or “Co-Meritum” (*)
- Request for an Award (FIM – Rally) 2021 “Meritum” or “Co-Meritum” (*)
- 2021 Request for FIM Classic touristic gatherings meeting - Category 1 (*)
- 2021 Request for FIM International touristic meeting challenge - Category 2 (*)
- 2021 Request for FIM Special touristic gatherings- Category 3 (*)
(*)= writeable pdf-documents