Touring & Leisure
It shall study and co-ordinate all activities aimed at creating special services for motorcycle-riding tourists and developing road-based motorcycling as a legitimate means of recreation and transport and shall establish close co-operation with the other extra-sporting Commissions. It shall promote the cause of motorcycling with land planning authorities and environmentalists. It shall direct the Tourist Gatherings organised under the banner of the FIM and draw up the rules applicable to them.
It shall co-ordinate non-competition activities involving historical vehicles in co-operation with national and international bodies active in this field. It shall advise the CdD on all steps which should be taken in such matters.
Click on the place for details
- Request for an Award (FIM – Motocamp) 2021 “Meritum” or “Co-Meritum” (*)
- Request for an Award (FIM – Rally) 2021 “Meritum” or “Co-Meritum” (*)
- 2021 Request for FIM Classic touristic gatherings meeting - Category 1 (*)
- 2021 Request for FIM International touristic meeting challenge - Category 2 (*)
- 2021 Request for FIM Special touristic gatherings- Category 3 (*)
(*)= writeable pdf-documents