The CMI shall concern itself with medical issues and the physical condition of motorcyclists. It shall advise the Commissions on the physical criteria each rider must fulfil in order to obtain a licence, as well as on the medical services that must be provided and made available during the organisation of motorcycle events. If requested, it shall assist the Commissions in compiling accident statistics. Members of the CMI may be appointed as medical delegates at events.
The CMI is entitled to propose rules relating to its specific field of activity to the CdD together with a suggested date for their entry into force.
The CMI is composed of medical practitioners duly registered as members of their medical association who are nominated by the FMNs. Each FMN may nominate one or two of its members.
The CMI ensures the application of the World Anti-Doping Code adopted by the World Anti-Doping Agency.
The Athlete Learning Program about Health and Anti-Doping (ALPHA) gives athletes information about the dangers of doping and the importance of anti-doping controls and promotes positive attitudes to avoiding doping. The tool shifts the focus from what athletes are not allowed to do, to offering solutions for clean progression in sport. In order to receive your certificate, you must complete the all sections of this course, as well as the post-course Attitude Survey and the final exam.
SPEAK UP! - FIM through WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency), launches ''Speak Up!'', a secure digital platform for reporting doping violations. Click here
WADA INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS (for Prohitibited List - Testing - Therapeutic Use Exemption - Protection of privacy and personnel information). Click here
ANTI-DOPING COMMUNITY. Click here
FIM Anti-Doping Briefrings to Superbike, Supersport and Superstock Riders - Assen (NED) - 2011
- AD :CMI Bulletin - 26 Oct 21 - Important Anti-Doping Information for 2022
- AD : Summary of major modifications and explanatory notes - 2022 List of prohibited substances & methods
- AD : 2022 Monitoring program
- AD: Glucorcoticoids & Therapeutic Use Exemptions (TUE) (only in English)
- AD: Anti-Doping Flyer
- AD: 2022 ANTI DOPING INFORMATION THERAPEUTIC USE EXEMPTION TUE
- AD: Therapeutic Use Exemptions TUE Application form
- AD: List of prohibited substances and methods 2022 WADA
- AD: Anti-Doping: Rider Consent Form
- AD: CMI Bulletin on the Anti-Doping Education & Learning (ADEL) - update for 2021